Dr Nitiraj Oberoi
About Dr Nitiraj Oberoi
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Principal Consutant , MBBS, MS, DNB, FRCS, 26 years of experience, Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- Dr Oberoi is one the leading consultants in the field of Orthopaedics- joint replacement, arthroscopy services & sports medicine.
- He has completed his MBBS, MS (Orthopaedics) followed by DNB (Orthopaedics) from the prestigious Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC), New Delhi.
- He has also received training in Joint reconstruction, Arthroscopic surgery and Sports Medicine for about 5 years in the Leeds rotation and Trininty College of Medicine at Dublin
- He was also a Consultant with the Sports Authority of India
- He has a diversified experience of more than 18 years of teaching Post graduate and Under graduate students of Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, Trinity and The Royal Colleges, Dublin, Ireland, University of Leeds and Hull, UK and DNB students of Sir Gangaram Hospital, New Delhi to name a few.
- He has been associated with various renowned organizations such as Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi Max Health Care (as a founder member), India Centre Foundation (as a director and founder, member) and his last term being with Artemis Healthcare Institute, Gurgaon.
- He is also associated with various leading organizations such as Indian Orthopaedic Association, Delhi Orthopaedic Association, Royal College of Surgeons, UK, Indian Federation of Sports Medicine and Indian Arthroscopy Association.
- Dr Nitiraj Oberoi has his expertise in Knee Pain, Back Pain, Arthroscopy, Sports Injuries etc.
Joint Mobilization, Arthroscopy, ACL Reconstruction, Spinal Therapy, Hip Replacement, Hip Resurfacing, Knee Replacement, Knee Osteotomy, Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis, Joint Replacement Surgery, Neuromuscular Medicine, Sports Injuries, Frozen Shoulder, Fracture Treatment and Orthopedic Physiotherapy.