Dr. Rajan Madan
About Dr. Rajan Madan
MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Sr. Consultant, General and Minimal Access Surgery, 32 years Experience
- MS (General Surgery)
- Advanced Laparoscopic training at UCSF, California.
- Laparoscopic training at National Medical University, Singapore.
- Awarded honorary Fellowship of Indian association of gastro-intestinal endoscopic surgeon (FIAGES) in 2011.
- Awarded honorary Fellowship of Association of minimal access surgeons of India (FMAS) in 2013.
- Passed MBA (health) from ANNA University, in 2012
- Chaired and lectured as faculty in many national and international conferences.
- Elected president of IMA – Karol Bagh branch for year 2013-2014
- Served as Vice president of IMA – Karol Bagh branch for year 2012-2013
Presently working as a Sr. Consultant in General & Minimal Access Surgery at BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- 32 years of post MS experience in various capacities in different reputed hospitals of NCR of Delhi.
- 22 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery.
Laparoscopic surgery for Gall bladder, Appendix, all types of hernia repair. Intestinal and colorectal surgery, Breast and Thyroid related surgeries, This is besides the conventional (open) surgeries of wide nature.
Awards and Achievements
Awarded best worker in two consecutive years by DMA for outstanding services to IMA Karol Bagh branch.
- elhi chapterASI
- Society for the surgery of the alimentary tract – USA