Dr Siddhartha Ghosh
About Dr Siddhartha Ghosh
MBBS, MCh (NeuroSurgery), Neurosurgeon, 27 years Experience Apollo Hospitals Chennai
Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh is a Neurosurgeon in Vanagaram, Chennai and has an experience of 28 years in this field. Dr. Siddhartha Ghosh practices at Apollo Speciality Hospital in Vanagaram, Chennai and Apollo First Med Hospitals in Kilpauk, Chennai. He completed MBBS from University Of Calcuta, India in 1981 and MCh – Neuro Surgery from Christian Medical College, Vellore in 1989.
Awards and Achievements
- Awarded Visiting Fellowship for Developing Country in 1995 and visited following centers as Observer of skull base surgery,Vascular surgery & stereotactic radiosurgery The Rotary Vocational
- Excellence Award was awarded on 12th January 2008 at Kolkata in the field of Medical Surgery for enhancing the quality of life and the commitment to excellence.
- Best Doctor Award, by MGR Medical University in the year 2012.
- Life Time Achievement Award, by Velammal International School on August 15th 2014.
- Life Time Achievement Award, by Lions Club Chennai January 26th 2015.
Research and Publications
- A Rare Case of Symptomatic Proatlas anomaly – A case report & review of literature – 61th NSI, December 2011
- Ghosh S – Primary Central Nervous System Lymphomas – Text Book of Contemporary Neurosurgery – Volume2 – 82: 1158-1167 – 2012
- Ghosh S – Jugular Foramen Tumors – Text Book of Contemporary Neurosurgery – Volume 2 – 88:1237-1252 – 2012
- Ghosh S – Controversies in the management of Low Grade Glioma
- Progress in clinical Neurosciences Elsevier 2013.
- Anterior Deformity Correction in Cervical Spondylotic –Jaypee Journals-The Journal of Spine Surgery, ; 1(2): 53-59April-June 2014 Faculty Member workshops – National and International Several papers and abstracts published Several papers presented in National and International conferences, Chaired a session and Delivered orations
- Christian Medical College – Vellore (1989-1991)
- Tamil Nadu Hospital – Chennai (1991-1996)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Teynampet – Chennai (1996-2012) SIMS,
- SRM Hospital, Vadapalani – Chennai (2012– 2014)
- Apollo Speciality Hospital, Vanagaram – Chennai (2014 to till date)
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Member of Neurological society of India.
- Member of stereotactic & functional surgery of India.
- Member of Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Life Member of Skull Base Society of India
- Chairman Indian Chapter Walter E Dandy International Neurosurgical Society