Dr Vinod Raina
About Dr Vinod Raina
Medical Oncologist Director , MBBS, MD, FRCP, 37 years of experience Gurgaon, India
Dr. Vinod Raina is one of India’s foremost Medical Oncologists with more than 36 years experience in field of Medical Oncology. Till recently he was Professor and Head of Medical Oncology at AIIMS. He has performed approximately 250 bone marrow transplants personally and under his headship AIIMS performed largest number of transplants in India for various cancers in the last 10 years with special interest in Breast, Lung Cancer, Lymphomas, Acute and Chronic Leukemia cases, Bone marrow, Stem Cell transplants and GI cancers. He also brings tremendous research experience with him and has been Principal investigator of approximately 50 projects at AIIMS in the last 23 years. He has nearly 200 research publications in international and national journals.
- Currently associated as Director & HOD, Medical Oncology, Haematology & BMT Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- One of India’s foremost Medical Oncologist
- Performed approximately 600 transplants for various cancers, largest in India in the last 20 years and about 250 allotransplants.
- Performed first high dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood stem cell transplant in India
- Major interest is Concurrent Bio – Radiotherapy for Head and Neck Cancers.
- Special interests are Concurrent Bio – Radiotherapy, Paediatric Chemotherpy & Palliative Bio – Chemotherapy