Pre-arrival is the most important part when you are planning for treatment. Our pre-arrival services make sure that by the time patient lands in India; all the necessary formalities are already completed.
We provide assistance in whole process from visa application to arrival in India, hospitals, accommodation and transport.
Our pre-arrival services include
- We send patient’s medical reports to doctors in different hospitals.
- Medical opinion shared by doctors is shared with patient.
- Once the patient decides and chooses the hospital for treatment we provide online consultation with treating doctor.
- We help patients in arranging medical visa.
- We arrange accommodation near to the hospital.
- Book priority appointment with treating doctor.
- In case of medical emergencies, we provide medical evacuation.
- We provide facility to pay for treatment directly to the hospital before coming to India. This will solve their problem of carrying money.
- On Arrival Patient/family will be received at the Arrivals gate/Aero-Bridge with welcome placard in your name by our Hospital representative.
- Please forward the patient’s complete travel details in advance so that we can make all the necessary arrangements for the complementary pick up/drop from the airport/Hospital.
- Local Sim Cards are available at various stores near the hospital. Our representative will assist you in getting the same.
- Guest Relations Executive will be your Single Point of contact (SPOC) throughout the entire stay in the hospital for all non-medical assistance like registration, admission, discharge formalities, Sim card, mobile, hotel/guesthouse accommodation etc.
Patient should carry the photocopy of their passport as a proof of identity at the time of treatment.
- Currency exchange facility is available inside hospital premises.
- In-house interpreter are available within the hospital
- On arrival, the patient and attendants would need to register with the Police Commissioners Office within 14 days of arrival.
- Please carry 10 or more passport size photographs for each person which would be required for visa formalities, FRRO and for buying a local Sim.
- Local travel for completing formalities is not covered in the hospital estimates and is to be borne by the patient.