Dr Amanjeet Singh
About Dr Amanjeet Singh
- MBBS, MS, DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- Associate Director, GI Surgery, GI Oncology and Bariatric Surgery , Institute of Digestive and Hepatobiliary Sciences, Medanta-The Medicity, Delhi NCR
- Dr Amanjeet is known for being a pioneer of hand assisted
- Dr. Amanjeet Singh underwent advanced training at All India Institute of Medical Sciences and laparoscopic colorectal surgery fellowship at SMC Korea.
- Apart from this he has been trained in advanced laparoscopy, laparoscopic colorectal and robotic surgery at various centres across the globe.
- In addition to being a member of various surgical societies, Dr.Singh is also a reviewer for National journals and has published several research papers in all major surgical journals, presented white papers and attended various national and international conferences all over the world.
- His training experience also includes Robotic Training from IRCAD, Strasbourg(2011), Lap Gastric Surgery from IRCAD, Taiwan(2012) and Robotic Colorectal Surgery from AETF, Japan(2013).
- His surgical expertise lies in all general and advanced laparoscopic procedures related to abdomen, Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary surgeries, Robotic abdominal surgeries and Perianal surgeries.
- He is one of the pioneers of Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery and has designed his own cost effective technique for the same named as “Medanta Handport Technique” which was presented at Annual Conference of American Society of Colorectal Surgeons meeting at Florida, USA last year.
- Memberships & Certifications include Life Member of Association of Surgeons of India; Association of Colon and Rectal Surgeons of India (Life member); Indian Association of Gastroendoscopic Surgeons (Life member); Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (Life member); American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons (ASCRS);American College of Surgeons; International College of Robotic Surgeons; International College of Surgeons (Indian Section); Society of American Gastroendoscopic Surgeons (SAGES)
Laparoscopic Colorectal Surgery, Robotic Surgery, Minimally Invasive GI Surgery, Hand Assisted Laparoscopic Surgery.