Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
About Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo
MBBS, MS, Mch (AIIMS), DNB, FIACS Cardio Thoracic Surgeon, 26 years Experience, Apollo Hospitals Delhi
- Dr Dudley Johnson, Milwaukee for 3 years in (Surgery in diffuse CAD) Dr Anoop Ganjoo has done his entire medical education (MBBS, MS, MCH) from All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- He was on the faculty of Sanjay Gandhi PGIMS for about 8 years. For about 3 years in between, he did an advanced fellowship in cardiac surgery with Dr Dudley Johnson in Milwaukee, USA.
- He has been with Apollo Hospital for 9 years and is involved in all kinds of routine adult cardiac & thoracic surgery.
Certifications & Professional Memberships
- Fellow of Indian Association of Cardiovascular surgeons
- Member of Society of Thoracic surgeons (USA)
- Member of cardiological society of India
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Atrial fibrillation
- Dr. Anoop K Ganjoo is a practicing cardiologist and cardiothoracic surgeon at Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi.
- In his experience of over 25 years, Dr Roy has pioneered in many complicated procedures in cardiology and cardiac interventions.
- He specialises in various complicated procedures including Peripheral and Coronary angiography & angioplasty, Pacemaker, ICD, CRT implantation, Radiofrequency ablation of arrhythmias, Balloon valvuloplasty, Adult ASD, VSD, PDA device closure.