Dr (Brig) Anupam Saha
About Dr (Brig) Anupam Saha
- MBBS, MS (Gen Surg), Fellowship GI Surgery (AIIMS New Delhi) and Liver Transplantation (KCH London)
- Sr. Consultant & HoD, GI, Minimally Access Surgery and Liver Transplant, Venkateshwar Multi Super Speciality Hospital, Dwarka, India
- Dr. (Brig) Anupam Saha has been the foremost Gastro Intestinal and Hepato Pancreato Biliary Surgeon in Indian Army with more than 20 yrs of experience in performing complex operations for cancer and other diseases involving Liver, Pancreas, Gall Bladder as well as other GI specialisations involving Colon, Rectum and GI System.
- He did his Post Graduation in General Surgery from Armed Forces Medical College,Pune and 2 year fellowship in GI Surgery from AIIMS, New Delhi alongwith 1 year fellowship in Liver Transplantation from King’s College Hospital, London.
- He pioneered Liver Transplant surgery in the Indian Armed Forces and has wide experience of more than 250 Liver Transplantations involving both the adult and paediatric patients.
He held various authoritative posts such as Director & HoD GI, HPB & Liver Transplant Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon; Director & HoD GI, HPB & Liver Transplant Surgery at Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon ; HoD GI, HPB & Liver Transplant Surgery at Army Hospital (Research & Referral), New Delhi & Consultant GI & HPB Surgeon at various Tertiary Care Hospitals of the Indian Army
Hepato Pancreatic Biliary and Gastro Intestinal Surgeries