Dr Arvinder Singh Soin
About Dr Arvinder Singh Soin
- MBBS , MS (THESIS) , FRCS , FRCS(Edin) , FRCS (Glass) , FRCS – General Surgery
- Gastroenterologist , Chairman, Medanta Institute of Liver Transplantation and Regenerative Medicine, Delhi NCR
- Dr. AS Soin leads India’s largest and one of the world’s most successful liver transplant programs at Medanta – The Medicity.
- Dr. Soin and his team is renowned for their 95% success rate, performing almost 25-30 successful transplants a month.
- His vast experience includes over 2,500 liver transplants, which is the highest in the country.
- Over his 21 years, Dr. Soin has also performed more than 12,000 other complex liver, gall bladder and bile duct surgeries, & is renowned for his pioneer work in establishing liver transplantation in India.
- He is responsible for training most of the liver teams in the country.
Liver Transplant, Liver Surgeries,Choledochal Cyst, Portal Hypertension