Dr Kaberi Banerjee
About Dr Kaberi Banerjee
- MBBS,MD (Obs & Gynae, AllMS,New Delhi), MRCOG
- Medical Director , Advance Fertility & Gynecological Center, New Delhi
- Obstetrician & Gynaecologist with more than a decade of experience in IVF Infertility management.
- Dr. Banerjee has handled more than 6,000 plus pregnancy cases so far.
- Dr. Banerjee trained from the prestigious Guys and St. Thomas Hospital, London.
- She has spent three years in London (UK) doing rigorous training in the domain of Infertility and IVF and is amongst one of the best Infertility & IVF Doctors in the country.
- Member- National Academy of Medical Sciences (MNAMS).
- Actively involved writing articles & columns in the international journals, scientific publications. Has been presenting at several International Conferences as an invited faculty.
- She has worked as Senior IVF Specialist in major corporate hospitals in Delhi and is the organizing chairperson of CUPART (Current Practices and Recent Advances in ART), an International organization she found in the year 2011 to facilitate the right treatment and research in fertility & IVF.
- Awards & Honours- IMA Award in IVF in 2007 and Bharat Jyoti Award in 2008 for outstanding contribution in medicine and the prestigious India Excellence Award in Medicine in 2015.
- Practice Registration Certificates : Medical Council of India, New Delhi; Delhi Medical Council Registration Number ; Professional Certifications- Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists, London; American Society of Reproductive Medicine (Member); National Academy of Medical Sciences (NAMS), India; Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD); Federation of Obstetrics and Gynaecology Societies of India (FOGSI); Indian Society of Perinatology and Reproductive Biology; National Association of Reproductive and Child Health of India.
Handling complicated cases of repeated IVF failures, donor and surrogacy.