Dr. Madhusudan G
About Dr. Madhusudan G
- MBBS, MS (ENT), DNB (ENT), M.Ch (Plastic Surgery)
- Sr. Consultant & HoD- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon, Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Bengaluru
- Vast experience of 18 years in the field and more than 5,000 plastic surgical procedures.
- First ENT surgeon of few to acquire post-graduation in Otolaryngology and Head & Neck surgery in recent days of PGIMER (Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh), 1999 after getting certified DNB in addition, he proceeded with getting the Plastic surgery Post Doctoral degree.
- Started his professional Plastic Surgical career as a teaching faculty at St. John’s Medical College Hospital at various positions with highest as Associate Professor till 2007 for 5 years.
- Solid basic and superspeciality training from best of Medical Institutes of India.
- Rich experience in teaching institution with large volume input in the speciality surgery.
- Additional ENT speciality training in pursuing prime area of Facial Cosmetic surgery.
- Owns Specialised Microsurgical skills required for complex Reconstructions.
- Ample experience in managing the department in Corporate set- ups.
Life Member – Association of Plastic Surgeons of India (APSI)
Life Member – Indian Society for Surgery of Hand (ISSH)
- Various Presentations in national & international seminars, set ups.
- Attended no. of CMEs in quest of educational growth.
- Various national & international Research Publications to his credit.
Areas of Specialisation: Abdominoplasty, Reconstructive Surgery, Rhinoplasty, Body Contouring, Reconstructive, Microvascular Surgery, Liposuction, Cleft Lip and Palate, Cosmetic Surgery, Gender Reassessment Surgery, Ear Reconstruction Surgery, Cancer Reconstructive Surgery, Facial Reconstruction Surgery, Post Traumatic Limb Reconstruction, etc.