Dr R Ranga Rao
About Dr R Ranga Rao
MBBS, MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Medical Oncology) Director - Medical Oncology, Max Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Dr (Col) Ranga Rao Rangaraju is a distinguished Oncologist, who has served in the medical fraternity and armed forces for almost 30 years. He is currently attached to the Max Super Speciality Hospital in New Delhi where he is Director of Oncology Services and Sr. Consultant of Dept. of Medical Oncology. He is specialised in cancers of Lung, Pleura, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Sarcomas, Melanomas, Lymphomas of all types, Brain Tumors, Kidney, Urinary Bladder and Prostate. Dr. Rangaraju’s skills lie in Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Hormonal Therapy, Supportive Care and Palliative Care. An award winner of distinction, Dr. Ranga Rao Rangaraju has been extensively involved in research, having conducted several clinical trials over the years. He has had considerable international exposure, having attended courses and workshops, and visited cancer hospitals of repute worldwide.
WORK EXPERIENCE OF DR. RANGA RAO RANGARAJU
Director, Max Super Speciality hospital, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi
Director, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi, 2014
Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon, 2011
Senior Consultant, Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Centre , 2009
- MBBS, 1976, Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Rajasthan University, Ajmer, Rajasthan
- MD, 1984, Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra
- DM, 1993, Dr Muthulaxmi College of Oncological Sciences and Cancer Institute, Adayar, Chennai
- Presently working as Director of Medical Oncology department at Max Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi.
- Eminent Medical Oncologist with a huge experience of over 30 years
- One of the best medical oncologist available in India today.
- Vast experience in treatment of cancer through chemotherapy and targetted chemotherapy
- Specializes in cancers of Lung, Pleura, Breast, Ovarian, Cervical, Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine, Colon, Rectum, Liver, Gall Bladder, Pancreas, Sarcomas, Melanomas, Lymphomas of all types, Brain Tumors, Kidney, Urinary Bladder and Prostate.
- Member of renowned organisations such as Association of Physicians of India, Indian Society of Medical and Paediatric Oncology, European Society of Medical Oncology, American Society of Clinical Oncology and numerous others.