Dr Rajan Madan
About Dr Rajan Madan
- MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Advanced Laparoscopic training at UCSF, California & Laparoscopic training at National Medical University, Singapore
- Sr. Consultant, General and Minimal Access Surgery, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr Rajan has over 32 years of post MS experience in various capacities in different reputed hospitals of NCR Delhi with 22 years of experience in laparoscopic surgery.
- Dr Rajan Madan was awarded honorary Fellowship of Indian Association of Gastro-Intestinal Endoscopic Surgeon (FIAGES) in 2011.
- Awarded honorary Fellowship of Association of Minimal Access Surgeons of India (FMAS) in 2013.
- He has Chaired and lectured as faculty in various national and international conferences.
- Past President, IMA – Karol Bagh Branch (Year 2013-2014).
- Vice president, IMA – Karol Bagh Branch (Year 2012-2013).
- He won the best worker award in two consecutive years by DMA for outstanding services to IMA, Karol Bagh Branch.
- Member of ASI;Delhi chapter of ASI; AMASI; IAGES; HIS; Society for the Surgery of the Alimentary Tract,USA
Laparoscopic surgery for Gall bladder, Appendix, all types of hernia repair. Intestinal and colorectal surgery, Breast and Thyroid related surgeries, This is besides the conventional (open) surgeries of wide nature.