Dr Ramneek Mahajan
About Dr Ramneek Mahajan
- MS, M Ch (Orthopedics) Fellowship in Joint Replacement from Singapore General Hospital, Singapore; Puettlingen Hospital, Germany and The Prince Charles Hospital, Brisbane, Australia
- Director (Orthopaedics) & Head Joint Reconstruction (Hip & Knee) Unit, Max Smart Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Dr. Ramneek Mahajan has 15+ years experience handling Orthopedics & Joint Replacement cases.
- He has presented extensive papers related to the field of Orthopedics, and has been a part of numerous faculty presentations in India and abroad.
- Dr Mahajan has to his credit approximately 2,500+ Joint Replacements and 10000+ other Orthopedic & Spine surgeries. His interest lies in Primary, Revision Joint Replacement & Arthroscopy.
- Previously, he has held many prestigious positions:
- Head of the Department: Orthopedics, Nova Specialty Hospital
- Senior Consultant: Fortis Hospital, Shalimar Bagh, Fortis Hospital, Vasant Kunj
- Visiting Senior Consultant: Metro Hospital, Noida and Rockland Hospital, New Delhi
- Senior Resident: Hindu Rao Hospital, Post-Graduation Government Medical College, Aurangabad
Orthopedics & Joint Replacement