Dr Subhash Gupta
About Dr Subhash Gupta
- MBBS, MS (AIIMS), FRCS (Edin), FRCS (Glas)
- Chairman – Liver and Biliary Sciences, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket
- Work Experience includes leading hospitals like Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi; Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi; St. James’s University Hospital, Leeds; Queen’s Elizabeth Medical Centre, Birmingham; All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Prof (Dr.) Subhash Gupta pioneered the development of Living Donor Liver Transplant (LDLT) in India.
- Published over 30 papers on different aspects of Living Donor liver transplant in Indexed Journals.
- Prof (Dr.) Subhash Gupta has been honored with Professorship in Surgery from Apollo Health Education and Research Foundation ; Professorship in Liver Transplantation from The Institute of Post Graduate Education and Medical Research, Kolkata. In 2016; he was also awarded “The Honorary Professor of Kazakistan.”
- Delhi Medical Association awarded him with a Gold Medal in 2005 while The Rotary Association of India too honored him for excellence in clinical medicine in 2012.
- Prof (Dr.) Subhash Gupta was awarded Vishist Chikitsa Rattan (Distinguished Clinician) on Doctor’s Day by the Delhi Medical Association in 2012 while in 2014, he & his team were one of the finalists for the category “Surgical team of the year” towards BMJ India Awards.
- In 2016, the UP Government awarded him the prestigious “YASH BHARTI” award while Medical Council of India awarded him the prestigious “Dr B C Roy” Award.
LIVER TRANSPLANT AND BILIARY SCIENCES, LIVER AND BILIARY SCIENCES