Dr Sunil Choudhary
About Dr Sunil Choudhary
- MBBS,MS (Gen Surg),FRCSE
- Senior Director & Chief of Plastic Surgery (Max Institute of Reconstructive, Aesthetic, Cleft & Craniofacial Surgery (MIRACLES) Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket , Max Multi Speciality Centre, Panchsheel Park
- Board Certification: Fellow of EBOPRAS (European Board of Plastic , Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery).
- Fellowship: Plastic & Microvascular Surgery, Wellington, New Zealand.
- OTDS Accreditation (Plastic Surgery): The Royal College of Surgeons of England & British Association of Plastic Surgery, UK.
Previous Work Experience :
- NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow, Scotland, UK.
- NHS Consultant Plastic Surgeon, Stoke Mandeville Hospital, Aylesbury, England, UK.
- Fellow in Plastic & Microvascular Surgery, Wellington, New Zealand.
- Max Healthcare Excellence Award for Best Surgical Innovation, 2017.
- Nominated Most Trusted Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon by India’s leading Health Magazine, Prevention, 2015.
- Leading Luminary Award by The Wound Care Academy, 2013.
- Best Young Plastic Surgeon in India 2011, in Brunch Magazine, India’s leading News Daily Hindustan Times.
- Chairman’s Award Max Healthcare, 2011.
- Seva Ratan Award, Jaipur, 2010.
- Gold Medal for the Best Medical Graduate from Delhi University, 1990.
Areas of Specialisation : Aesthetic & Reconstructive Surgery of Face & Breast, Craniofacial Surgery, Microsurgery, Body Contouring.